Help advance our understanding of cutting edge research/technologies
Students in the Dayton metro area can apply to participate in The Bennu Project Corp research program. The program is free of charge. Questionnaire can be found on our website. Along with the questionnaire, please attach a creative demonstration of your passion for science. Whether it be a poem, a Tik Tok video, an essay, a song, or a performance, this is your chance to show why science is important to you. The only restriction is that it must be directly related to Robotics, Physics, or Chemistry, and that the submissions be professional in nature.
· Must be 4th Grade to 12th Grade students (Homeschool Students may apply)
· The program will run three times a year, once in each semester, and once during the summer. For a period of 12 to 14 weeks.
· Participants will receive a certificate of completion upon successful completion of the program. This can be included in their resume or submitted with their college application. (Only participants who have completed all projects and requirements will be eligible for this reward.)
· Participants will receive a custom lab coat with their name embroidered on it. (Only participants who have attended every class and completed all projects will be eligible for this reward.)
· Participants will also receive a program shirt to be worn during classes.